Supporting employers in Singapore
ACCA helps organisations recruit, retain and develop talented finance staff. ACCA Singapore has dedicated personnel providing information, advice and support on recruitment, training and development matters.
To find out how we can help your organisation, please contact Eunice Eu at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 6734 8110.
ACCA Approved Employer Programme
ACCA's Approved Employer programme has been designed to help you derive maximum value from your accounting and finance staff. The programme enables you to benchmark your training policies and procedures against ACCA's training standards and receive global recognition of the training and development opportunities your organisation provides to finance trainees and professionals.
The ACCA Approved Employer programme is free of charge.
To apply for ACCA Approved Employer status, please visit the ACCA Approved Employers section to apply online or contact Cheryl Meyer via email at email@example.com or at +65 6734 8110.
Benefits for approved employers in Singapore
- ACCA recognition for the training and development support you provide to your finance and accounting staff.
- Regular seminars organised exclusively for ACCA Approved Employers.
- Discounts for non-members to attend ACCA Singapore CPD Events.
- Training support tailored to your needs.
- Free online copies of ACCA's monthly magazines, including accounting&business and student accountant .
- accounting link - a regular employer newsletter with important information about industry and ACCA developments.
- Please visit the events section to find out about a range of events which could help your career development or complement your studies.
- Go to the events page
in Larger Accounting Firms
Using the Skills Development Fund (SDF)
ACCA Nurture Scholarship Awards